WordPress brings a lot of added functionality and improvement to WordPress and GeekOut Technologies has upgraded all of our clients to 3.8. There was an interesting bug that popped up for some sites which I suspect may have been related to using a non default editor (as opposed to tinymce). As it turns out, file permissions were not set correctly to be written over by the update process. If anyone experiences this issue, I recommend disabling all of your plugins, changing permissions of the files that are halting the update, running the upgrade again, then enable the plugins you wish to run.
- RANT: Stop sending email attachments #shorts
- Easy digital engagement strategies inspired by church planting
- Building self-selection flows for a church website using readily available plugins saved $15,000!
- Should you start using email disclaimers in your church?
- Church communications platform strategy: rent vs. own?